Please read the following guidelines for submitting work for review by CIVA juror.
- Submission requires a non-refundable fee of $35.
- Artists can submit up to 3 images of works in the form of a Dropbox or similar link where we can view the work online. Please ensure that the images are clearly labeled with the artist's name, title of the work, date and dimensions. **All genres, styles and subject matter will be considered. Selections are based on originality and excellence of work.**
- Selected artists will be required to pay an installation fee of $50. This fee includes Green Room access and two catered dinners on site with the Breath & The Clay team members. (Spouses can attend meals for an additional $20. per meal with purchase of event registration.)
- Selected artists will receive a 20% off general admission registration code upon acceptance. *Paid workshops are NOT included in general admission registration. See ticketing for workshop details.
- Selected artists are responsible for the sales of their own works.
- The Breath & The Clay receives a 5% commission of gallery sales.
- Selected artists are responsible for shipping works to and from the event site.
- All submitted works must be original works of the artist and created within the past three years.
- Works included in previous The Breath & The Clay events will not be considered for repeat showing.
- CIVA member, Ned Bustard, will conduct the jurying selection of The Breath & The Clay's living art gallery.
- Deadline for submissions is December 31st 2018.
- Selected artists will be notified of acceptance no later than January 15th 2019.